With the innovative “clip-and-hold” system NBK offers an alternative solution for a quick and secure assembling, element per element.
Our alternative substructure systems ensure a quick
and cost-effective solution with a new type of installation system.
- The system enables partial façade renovations to take
place at any time.
- All notches in our TERRART sections are standardized
so alternative substructure solutions are always possible.
Our most common variant of the “clip-and-hold” system can best be descripted as following:
• Once the hoizontal sub-girts and supporting brackets have
been mounted, the T-profiles are precisely aligned and screwed
onto the pre-punched brackets.
• After the insulation has been installed on the bearing wall,
the lower tile clips are secured using stainless steel pop rivets
and the first tile positioned on this lower holder.
• The next tile holder can then be installed by pressing the tile.
Individual tiles can be removed from a closed façade and
replaced when necessary.