The listed district court building dating from 1906 has been renovated in line with the current usage requirements, and an extension has been added. The highly modern, unfussy annex impresses with a ceramic detail solution for the facade and roof, consisting of TERRARTR baguettes with a rectangular cross-section. Assembled in a fan-shaped arrangement, the elements give the effect of a kind of braiding pattern. This has resulted in a visual highlight that blends harmoniously with the existing building.
- Texture - Natural