The Mexican Naval Academy has built a historical and commemorative monument on its premises in memory of those who died defending the Port of Veracruz in 1914. The building consists of a monumental structure and a 35-metre-high lighthouse with a range of 10 nautical miles that serves as a navigation aid. 3,300 square metres of white TERRART® panels clad the interior walls as well as the large closed external surfaces, sporadically interspersed with accentuating TERRART® Baguettes. There are also baguettes outside in front of the window openings, where they form an attractive, translucent curtain.
Architect: PICCIOTTO ARQUITECTOS