The factory premises in the heart of Moscow, which has now been redeveloped, has a long history. In the 18th century, a wooden mansion stood on this site, and was one of the few to survive the fire of 1812. Later, a French businessman built a large silk mill here. Parts of the building are still listed. The reconstruction of the business premises strikes a compromise between the legacy of the past and the present: the design reflects the traditional industrial architecture. Terracotta facades with a natural texture flank the large glass frontages, interspersed with TERRART® baguettes, which can also be seen in the window area. Combined with the other selected materials and the design, all this gives the complex the look of a factory building.