TERRART® terracotta facades have opened up a completely new dimension in facade design and are appreciated by architects all over the world due to the numerous design possibilities. In addition, NBK’s ceramic facades offer outstanding building performance. TERRART® is a suspended ventilated facade construction whose visible elements are exclusively made of terracotta. The self-developed facade solutions from NBK Ceramik ensure that no water reaches the building envelope through the assistance of a back-ventilated system with pressure compensation. In addition, the natural stack effect ensures that the building is not only dry to reduce maintenance, but also helps to save energy.
The TERRART® ventilated facade system is a patentend development from the TERRART® range and consists of only 15 individual components. This facade solution can be perfectly integrated into any classical and modern wall construction. The system components are manufactured with the highest degree of dimensional and fitting accuracy. Facade solutions from NBK are ideal for new building, cladding and also for new cladding projects.
TERRART® is a ventilated curtain wall/rainscreen system whose exposed components are made exclusively from terracotta.
Proprietary facade solutions by NBK move water away from building envelopes, using a ventilated and pressure-equalised system. Natural chimney effects not only keep the building dry to reduce maintenance, but also help save energy.
TERRART® rainscreen system, a patented developed within the TERRART® product range comprises a mere 15 individual components and ensures excellent integration of the system in any classical and contemporary wall construction.
The system components are manufactured so as to maximise shape, accuracy and guarantee best fit.
NBK facades solutions are ideal for new construction, over cladding and recladding projects.
- NBK Terracotta has the strongest compressive strength and the strongest break load in the industry
- State-of-the-art drying and firing techniques allow a nearly tolerance free production of units up 180 cm long
- The low percentage of water absorption ensures that dirt does not penetrate the tile and make it look dirty
- Low maintenance material with an inert material colour that will not fade with time
- Outstanding colour consistency
- Uses no sealants and is graffiti resistant
- NBK Terracotta is a leading manufacturer with exacting production methods that are able to produce large, extremely flat tiles
- NBK Terracotta tiles contain recycled content that may qualify for LEEDS credit
- Large tiles enable faster installation and lower labour costs